Whitehill After School Club - Crowborough
Welcome to Whitehill After School Club, a service provided by Whitehill Childcare Services Ltd. We are a privately owned club, operating from a purpose built building within Ashdown Primary School (Luxford Road site) in Crowborough.
Whitehill After School Club offers 50 places per session with dedicated experienced and qualified staff supervising at all times.
We are open 3–6pm (Monday – Friday) during school term times and provide numerous activities, projects and experiences to ensure that all children who attend have a wonderful break from school.
Aims of the After School Club
- Working in partnership with Ashdown Primary School, we are working to develop and maintain a high quality integrated extended schools service with the best outcomes for children and choice for parents in the local community in Crowborough.
- To provide an excellent service for working parents and a well deserved break for parents of children in the local community.
- To provide a varied programme of activities supporting all ages and abilities.
- To provide a safe and stimulating, caring and secure atmosphere where your child can fully develop his/her mental, physical and social skills through play activities.
- To enhance your child's self confidence, raise aspirations, improve relationships and create better attitudes to learning.
- To provide high quality play and learning experiences for your child.
- To work within a framework that ensures quality of opportunity for all children and families.
- To liase with outside agencies and the local community in Crowborough.
- To value each child as an individual.
15:00 - 18:00 Monday-Friday (term time only)
Hourly rate: £5.50 per child
School collection charge: £2.00 per child
All fees are subject to review.
- Brother/sister - 2nd and subsequent child
• 5% discount
- NHS staff
• 5% discount
Cancellations and Payments
Afterschool Club invoiced fees will be calculated in advance.
On receipt of confirmation from Whitehill Childcare Services that an After School session has been reserved, liability will exist for the payment of all invoiced fees. Notwithstanding, if prior notice is received, Whitehill Childcare Services will consider mitigating circumstances and by mutual agreement the invoiced fees will be modified. Whitehill Childcare Service regrets that it is not possible to give refunds.A 4 week notice period is required should you wish to leave Afterschool Club or make any changes to your sessions.
Invoiced fees can be paid either by cheque, BACS or childcare vouchers as detailed on the invoice payment schedule. Cheques should be made payable to: Whitehill Childcare Services Ltd.